A synopsis of RPA – Robotic Process Automation​

A synopsis of RPA – Robotic Process Automation​

RPA is an automation software which is used to automate a set of process. It monitors the list of actions that are performed on a particular task in Graphical User Interface (GUI) environment and the same is stored as input to develop the Bot to understand its requirements to produce desired results. RPA tools can be used in almost all GUI platforms and it takes mouse and keyboard controls. However, all these automation are performed on a Virtual Desktop environment and a physical system isn’t required. Basically, The robots observes simple rules and determine just “Yes” or “No” to perform a task, but this is enough to automate 95% of a whole project and remaining 5 % would require manual intervention. The RPA business enterprises dramatically reduce cost than old automation technology.

It was mentioned in a meeting in Oxford University that 35% of all jobs will be automated by 2035 and RPA will contribute more in this part. This technology is mainly used in several industries such as Technology, Banking & Finance, General Motors, Healthcare, Defence department etc…

The market value of Robot software will be tripled nearly to $3 billion by 2022 which will do 2.5 mln human work worldwide by this time. BluePrism, Uipath, Automation Anywhere are leading RPA software available in the market.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *